CIRCLE Data Tool Webinar
Interested in using CIRCLE’s Youth Voting and Civic Engagement in America data tool? Don’t know where to start?
Join CIRCLE researchers and staff on April 1 from 8-9 p.m. ET or April 2 from 3-4 p.m. EST for a free virtual tutorial so that you can take advantage of this new tool for the benefit of your research, advocacy, strategic decision-making, funding, reporting, and more. This webinar will prepare you to access, search, download, and draw and apply lessons from the many data sources and more than 40 unique indicators contained within the platform.
In 60 minutes, you’ll explore:
- The relationship between civic/electoral engagement and community conditions
- Background on our data sources and indicators
- A brief tutorial with best practices for effectively leveraging the tool
- Ideas for applying the tool in action and/or in the classroom
- Questions from the field (Q&A)